Vitamins are factors for all biochemical reactions in the body. We need them to function properly and when a fault, may manifest differently. The causes may be different and no one is exempt, may be due to a diet based on the excess of processed foods; to digestive or food absorption problems, or not eating enough. The good news is that it has a solution, because with a balanced diet and some aspects reinforcing everything can return to normal. We tell you five unusual warning signs that will tell you that may have missed some vitamin.
Vitamin Deficiency Tip 1:
Muscle cramps and stiffness in your feet, calves, arches of the feet and the back of the legs.
• Deficiency: magnesium, calcium, and potassium. If it happens frequently, it is a valid track.
• The solution: eat more bananas, al¬mendras, hazelnuts, pumpkin, cherries, apples, grapefruit, broccoli and green leafy vegetables like kale and dandelions.
Vitamin Deficiency Tip 2:
Cracks in the corners of the mouth.
• Deficiency: iron, zinc and B vitamins such as niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), and B12. It is common that vegetarians do not get enough of these. The same happens if strict diets are made.
The solution: eat more salmon, tuna, eggs, oysters, clams, dried tomatoes, spinach, sesame paste, peanut and lentils. Iron absorption is enhanced by vitamin C, which helps fight infection, so these foods are combined with vegetables like broccoli, red pepper, cabbage and cauliflower.
Vitamin Deficiency Tip 3:
Acne-like red bumps on the cheeks, arms, thighs and buttocks.
• Deficiency: essential fatty acids and vitamins A and D.
• The solution: lower the intake of saturated and trans fats and increase healthy fats. Incorporate more salmon, nuts such as walnuts and almonds, and seeds like ground flaxseed, hemp, and chia. For vitamin A, leafy greens and other colorful as carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers.
Vitamin Deficiency Tip 4:
Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet (or elsewhere).
• Deficiency: vitamin B complex, folic acid (B9), B6 and B12. These symptoms may be combined with anxiety, depression, anemia, fatigue and hormonal imbalances.
• The solution: eat spinach, asparagus, beets, beans (pinto, black, beans), eggs, octopus and mussels.
Vitamin Deficiency Tip 5:
Red rash on the face and hair loss.
• Deficiency: zinc. When hair loss is directly related to the lack of zinc, usually other events that occur simultaneously with hair loss and can be a clue to confirm that this is an eating disorder. They are difficult for wound healing; hema¬tomas the minor hit; dry skin and frequent eruptions.
– The solution: eat foods that contain zinc such as brewer’s yeast, pumpkin seeds, nuts, whole grains, and unpasteurized milk. Add salmon, mushrooms, cauliflower, soybeans, nuts (especially walnuts), raspberries and bananas.
Important Discovery for Vitamin Deficiency
Cauliflower lowers diabetes
It is considered a good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Being rich in vitamin C is an antioxidant and is involved in collagen formation and red blood cells. Has the ability to absorb iron from food and improve resistance to infections. Its fiber content makes it a natural laxative that helps reduce sugar levels in diabetics, and strengthens muscles and bones potassium and magnesium. In addition, the high water content and low amount of protein and carbohydrates, making it ideal for inclusion in diets for weight loss.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more