With the arrival of autumn reappear low temperatures and cloudy and unstable days. As a result, the immune system tends to weaken the body increasing the risk of developing respiratory symptoms. To prevent this type of diseases caused by bacteria and viruses is necessary to nourish and strengthen the defenses.
How to do it?
Through a varied and balanced diet that provides all the vitamins and minerals that the body needs to be strong.
It is therefore important to include in your diet foods rich in vitamins …
Vitamin A is involved in the formation of bones and teeth and helps to keep them healthy. In addition, it is essential to maintain good vision.
milk, butter, cheese, eggs, liver and oily fish (tuna and salmon, for example).
Beta-carotene or provitamin A: substances that act as antioxidants and help prevent the risk of cancer, among other benefits.
green vegetables and fruits yellow, orange, red and: carrots, pumpkin, squash, peppers, tomatoes, chard, spinach, broccoli and sweet potatoes, among others.
Vitamin C is involved in growth and repair tissue, promotes wound healing and helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. In addition, its antioxidant action helps prevent damage caused by free radicals.
citrus fruits (orange, grapefruit, man-darina, lemon), cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts), watercress, spinach and chard.
– Magnesium promotes the functioning of certain enzymes involved in the production and transport of energy and strengthens the immune system.
dark green vegetables (spinach, arugula, spinach, broccoli), almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts and legumes.
– Iron: helps produce substances-and hemoglobin-myoglobin are responsible for transporting oxygen. Hemoglobin is found in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle.
* Heme iron: liver, kidney, red meat, chicken and fish.
* Non-heme iron: beans, leafy vegetables bright green, eggs, whole grains, dried and dehydrated fruits. This type of iron is absorbed to a lesser extent than before.
Sulfur compounds: help maintain the proper functioning of the immune system.
garlic, onions, leeks and brassicas (cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli).
Strong Immune System for Winter
Foods to eat daily and weekly
• Pumpkin • Carrot • Squash • Onion • Scallion • Potatoe • Sweet potato • Eggplant • Chard • Broccoli • sprouts • Sprouts Brussels • cauliflower • Berro • Leek • Celery • Fennel
• Tangerine • Orange • Grapefruit • Apple • Banana • Quince
There are some very powerful home remedies for the immune system.