Eliminate bone pain, sciatica and cramps with herbs
Nothing more painful than sciatica, an inflamed joint or an injured back. Alleviates these and other bone discomfort with natural remedies prepared with herbs. Be sure to consult your doctor.
Pain or tenderness in the bones is a condition in one or more bones. The source of bone pain may be obvious, as in the case of a fracture after an accident or may be more subtle, as in the case of cancer that spreads (metastasizes) to the bone. Whatever the cause, bone pain should always be taken seriously and should seek medical assistance at any time arises.
Put warm compresses to the painful area: (cloths with hot water) for 15 to 20 minutes, 3-4 times a day.
If less inflamed ideally put them in a sink with hot water 15 to 20 minutes, 3-4 times a day. Bedrest if possible or if the pain is severe.
Plants and Treatments:
Plants typically used are: Plantain: Extract the juice of 6 sheets. Take a spoonful with meals.
Paico: In infusion, a handful of leaves divided into four parts, use one of those parts to make the infusion in a liter of water. Take a cup twice a day.
Plants to treat Arthritis
• Cat’s Claw: Boil two tablespoons chopped bark in a liter of water for 30 minutes, then pass the liquid through a sieve. Take a cup three times a day for 3 months.
• When inflammation of one or more joints occurs is called arthritis.
• Cut a medium potato into thin slices, unpeeled and leave at night in a big glass filled with cold water. The water should be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach.
• One teaspoon of alfalfa seeds can be added to a cup of water. Take 3 to 4 cups daily for at least two weeks.
• Take the juice of one lime, diluted with water, to start the day. The citric acid found in lime is a solvent of uric acid which is the primary cause of some types of arthritis.
• Combine in a saucepan over medium heat 1 tablespoon of dried dandelion root, 1 teaspoon dried licorice root and 2 tablespoons dried ginger root. Add 4 cups of water. Cover the pot and let it warm up (without actually boiling) for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Strain and drink. This helps you naturally deflate the joints to move freely.
REMEDIES FOR DECALCIFICATION
Descaling is decreasing the amount of calcium in the body. Calcium is an essential mineral for the body, 99% of body calcium is present in bones and teeth, the remaining 1% is distributed in Ia blood, interstitial fluids, and muscle cells. Descaling is dangerous because it reduces muscle functions, nervous and neuromuscular activity.
Plants and Treatments • For better calcium absorption: Take two handfuls of basil, marjoram two, two of thyme, peppermint and another one of gentian. Mix them, grind them and put to boil in a liter of water. Then let stand five minutes and have a cup before lunch and food for a month. Repeat the process three times a year.
• Calcium-rich juices. More comprehensive cabbage juice barley. Parsley, celery, nettles, carrots, turnip greens. Apple juice for their malic acid allows better absorption of calcium is taken in tablets.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease in which inflammation of the lower limb joints occurs, affecting other organs of the body: bones, tendons, etc.
Plants and Treatments
Detoxifying tea: In 1 liter of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of Dandelion, a horsetail, a nettle and juniper fruit. Shutdown, stand covered for 30 minutes, strain. Take a cup before each meal for 30 days.
Ginger. Wet a towel and apply hot for about 15 or 20 minutes on the joints. Repeat treatment every 6 hours. Rub the painful area with ginger oil mixed with almond oil.
Linden. Infusion 1/2 teaspoon dried linden flowers per cup of water. Take a couple of cups a day, for a couple of weeks.
Arnica. Apply gentle scrubs over the painful joint with ointment of this plant.
Osteoarthritis is a disease caused by the breakdown of cartilage, a tissue that acts as a cushion protecting the ends of bones and promotes the movement of the joint.
Mix one tablespoon of sage, a rosemary, a thyme and mint. Pour the mixture 1 liter of boiling water. After 5 minutes strain and store. Take a cup a day for 3 weeks. You can repeat the treatment if you stop taking for 4 days.
Nettle root decoction dry for 10 minutes. Take 3 cups a day.
Ginger: Infusion of a teaspoon of dried root per cup of water. Drink two cups a day. You can add ginger to meals.
Romero: Infusion of a teaspoon of dried plant. Drink two cups a day.
Pope: If we apply with gauze potato juice on an inflamed and painful joint, reduces inflammation and reduces pain. You can also apply a poultice made with crushed fresh leaves.
Sciatica refers to sciatic nerve inflammation that manifests as pain, radiating from the lower back, by one gluteus, may also be noted along one or both legs, following the distribution of the sciatic nerve, to the heel or toe.
Plants and Treatments
• Yarrow, St. John’s wort, dandelion, elderflower, mint, wild pansy. In equal parts. One teaspoon per cup infusion. Rest 5 minutes covered. Strain and drink with honey. This recipe will take during the first 15 days.
• Birch leaves, horsetail. Yarrow, chamomile flowers, linden flowers. In equal parts. One teaspoon per cup infusion. Rest 5 minutes covered. Strain and drink with honey.
• Delete from meals meat and fish during treatment since being food rich in protein cause excess uric acid. Refraining from chickpeas and dried beans. Eat much raw celery in salads. Um & juice fasting if you do not have problems of low voltage.
Spine and back pain
Backaches are unpleasant sensations that are located on the back, which reduce our activity to the point that can paralyze Ilegar. It is one of the main causes of pain in the world.
Plants and Treatments
•Willow: Decoction of a pinch of dried bark per cup of water. Take two or three cups a day. (Children 4 to 10 years half dose) Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Prolonged use may cause stomach irritation.
•Mint: Very useful to solve back pain originating in a digestive problem. Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops per cup of water. Take a couple of cups a day. Use it in poultice of leaves soaked in hot water to be applied directly on the painful area.
• Feverfew: Infusion of a teaspoon of dried leaves. Take two cups a day. Do not administer during pregnancy because it is abortive.
Vertebrates and cervical pain
Plants and Treatments Plants typically used are: • Feverfew: Infusion of a teaspoon of dried leaves. Take two cups a day. Do not administer during pregnancy. * St. John’s wort (Hyperycum perforatum) Spray neck with essential oil diluted in olive oil.
• Romero: Rubbing the neck with a mixture of 10 drops essential oil in two tablespoons of olive oil. Do not drink the essential oil. Add 20 drops to bath water. Take a bath for 15 or 20 minutes.
Sprains and Muscle Strains
Muscle tears are injuries to the muscles as a result of too much effort. This injury is rupture of a large mass occurs muscle, which causes great pain and paralyzes the muscle and gives the area a large hematoma. Sprains are injuries to the muscles where overstretching the same as a result of too great a strain occurs. This injury is muscle fiber rupture, producing great pain and muscle hindering occurs.
Plants and Treatments
• Horsetail: decoction for 30 minutes of 100 gr. of the dried plant per liter of water. Take a couple of cups a day. • Arnica: Apply lotion on the painful area with arnica ointment.
• Calendula: Pour 35 g of calendula flowers in one liter of alcohol 45 °. Let stand 15 days and apply a wet gauze pad over the area.
• Mint: Apply a compress soaked with the decoction of leaves and flowers on sore muscles or poultice of leaves soaked in hot water to be applied directly on the painful area.
• Eucalyptus: The rub with essential oil on aching muscles strains help deflate and reduce pain.
Muscle aches are adverse reactions experienced by our muscles as a result of physical exertion. Not always appear muscle aches, necessarily you have to be a muscular rheumatism. muscle aches may occur in the legs, arms or thighs due to colds, flus, infections or excessive fatigue.
Plants and Treatments
• Calcium is an essential mineral for the body, 99% calcium and body. present in the bones andteeth, the remaining 1% It is distributed in the blood, fluids interstitials, and cells muscle. • Mix well 15 gr. Gentian Root, 20 gr. Rosemary, 10 gr. Of Calamus, 20 gr. Clover of water and 5 gr. Arnica flowers. Put 4 cups of water to boil. When it starts to boil, turn off and take four tablespoons shallow mixing. Remove and let stand 5 minutes with the pot covered. Strain and drink 2 cups a day.
•Frictions of lavender oil: Put in a dark glass bottle 250 ml. almond oil or virgin olive oil and add 25 ml. pure lavender essential oil. Frictions occur every day in the painful area. It may also be added pure rosemary essential oil.
•Eating raw celery in salads.
Cramps are painful and usually spasmodic contractions of one or more muscles. Plants and Treatments
• For stomach cramps, an infusion of Angelica. Boil 30g root in 1/2 liter of water. Let stand 25 minutes. Take 3 cups a day. For intestinal cramps, infusion of wild fennel and valerian, gives very good results. Put 15g and 15g Fennel Valerian in 1/2 liter of water. Let stand 5 minutes. Take 3 cups a day.
• Menstrual cramps are soothed with an infusion of thyme. In a cup of boiling water put 1 teaspoon of thyme. Let stand 5 minutes and sweeten with orange blossom honey.
• The infusion of valerian taken before bedtime helps to relax the muscles. In a cup of boiling water put a teaspoon of valerian. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sweeten with orange blossom honey.
•A poultice of flax and chamomile will also be very useful