Home remedies and Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
It is a very common complaint, affecting much of the population. A diet that includes fiber, fruits, vegetables and high consumption of liquid is a natural solution to this problem pallar Many people suffer constipation or have difficulty at times to evacuate; consequently experience discomfort in the abdomen, stomach swelling, gas, and even mood. One option is to laxative drugs, but their results are not long term, and even cause the body gets used to them. A key step to prevent and treat constipation is to review the feed and see if the amount of fiber is adequate. According to the criteria of balanced diet, consuming 25 to 30 grams is recommended. daily.
Some causes of constipation are:
• low in fiber (vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals) Power.
• Drink small amounts of liquid.
• Imbalance of intestinal flora.
• Physical inactivity and low physical activity.
• use of medications (analgesics, sedatives, antidepressants and oral iron, etc.), which cause constipation as a side effect.
• Weakness of the muscles of the abdominal wall and pelvic floor, involved in defecation.
• Age: constipation is very common in people over 65 years due to changes in intestinal transit in aggravated by immobility and mental impairment cases.
• Certain conditions such as fissures or hemorrhoids, causing painful bowel movement and reduces bowel movements. Even diverticular disease or irritable colon.
Food Laxatives and Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
There are foods that have a natural laxative effect to relieve the symptoms of constipation. Besides fiber have other components necessary to restore the intestinal transit.
The main ones are:
-Fruits. Many contain much water and thus facilitate the body to eliminate the toxinas. Also are very easy to digest and have abundant antioxidants, nutrients, fiber and vitamins. The most recommended are: banana (for its fiber, act as a natural laxative and promote easier digestion), apple and pear (the pectin content stimulates the intestines and provides fiber to ease bowel movements), melon (it is a good option for consumed at the beginning of the day, its easy digestion) and plum (it is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, potassium, iron and dietary fiber). Also desirable are the citrus fruits such as grapefruit, orange and lemon having a high power itan detox and easy digestion.
-Vegetables. Raw vegetables act as laxatives great because of its high fiber content to regulate bowel movements. The stars are: onion, carrot, artichoke, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and tomato (contributes about 10% of the fiber needed daily). Meanwhile, the green leafy vegetables such as kale, spinach and radishes are also great natural laxatives that contain plenty of fiber.
-Apple Cider Vinegar (Raw). As quickly removes toxins from the body, improving bowel irregularity.
-Aloe vera. Thanks to its powerful nutrients, aloe juice easily relieves constipation.
-Oil omega 3. Mainly oils and flax seed are excellent laxatives olive lubricate the intestinal walls and absorb the toxins out of the body.
Dry-fruits and seeds. Walnuts and almonds as well as flax seeds and pumpkin are allies to combat constipation. The dried fruits (plums, grapes, figs) serve the same function.
-Cereals. They provide plenty of fiber that regulates intestinal transit. The most recommended are oats, wheat, rye, peas, green beans, chickpeas and lentils.
-Water. It is one of the best natural laxatives to relieve constipation. Besides being vital to the body, helps to moisten the intestines and, therefore, regulate the intestinal flow.
A daily intake of fiber involves eating two fruits or two servings of vegetables.
Solutions from within
1. Mix two tablespoons of avocado pulp with honey. Eating in the morning.
2. Drink a glass of water on an empty stomach and one before bedtime to stimulate the bowels.
3. Drinking daily, fasting, a tepid infusion of mauve.
4. Marinate two tablespoons of flax seeds in 250 ml. hot water for 12 hours. Eating before bed. Another option is to add a tablespoon of flax seeds to yogurt.
5. Liter of water in 50 g cooking. of: raisins, dried figs and barley. When it starts boiling, add 15 grams. chopped licorice and cover overnight. Strain and drink a spoonful when needed.
6. Mix the juice of two oranges with two tablespoons of olive oil. Pre drink preferably in the morning.
7. Grate the roots and lower parts of the stalks of celery, add oil oli ¬ leaves, salt and beat a few minutes. Eating a spoonful fasting and again before bedtime.
8. At 250 ml. warm aqua, enter two teaspoons of plantain peel powder. Consume immediately and then drink a glass of water.
9. Boil several chard leaves and consume the liquid before bedtime.
10. Boil a liter of aqua and post a handful of peach leaves. Strain and drink two cups daily.
11. Liquify a pear, half a banana and half a tablespoon of flaxseed. Drink daily.
12. Grind four leaves of lettuce and mix with two tablespoons of olive oils ¬. Drink half an hour after breakfast.
13. In 250 ml. eljugo pour hot water half lemon and half a teaspoon of salt. Drinking on an empty stomach
• Make physical activity. One of the main causes of constipation is inactivity. When enough exercise is performed or being forced to work long hours sitting abdominal muscles relax and the peristaltic movements are less frequent. Thus, the longer they digested food in the intestine, but the body reabsorbs toxins and increases likelihood of constipation. • Incorporate more fiber to the diet. • Eating an orderly manner, in a quiet environment without interference. • Eat less meat and more fish blue. • Avoid stress. In susceptible people, a stressful situation usually triggers constipation. • Holidays are a frequent cause of constipation, by the change of climate, food and customs. • Constipation can cause migraiias and dry skin. Chronic constipation may be a factor in colon cancer. • It is very common during pregnancy
• Make physical activity. One of the main causes of constipation is inactivity. When enough exercise is performed or being forced to work long hours sitting abdominal muscles relax and the peristaltic movements are less frequent. Thus, the longer they digested food in the intestine, but the body reabsorbs toxins and increases likelihood of constipation.
• Incorporate more fiber to the diet.
• Eating an orderly manner, in a quiet environment without interference.
• Eat less meat and more fish blue.
• Avoid stress. In susceptible people, a stressful situation usually triggers constipation.
• Holidays are a frequent cause of constipation, by the change of climate, food and customs.
• Constipation can cause migraiias and dry skin. Chronic constipation may be a factor in colon cancer.
• It is very common during pregnancy
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more