Home Remedies Swine Flu
We are experiencing a new disease called swine flu virus which started in Mexico spreading to the US and the rest of the world reaching pandemic proportion. At this moment the best approach to the swine flu virus is to preventing it from infecting us in the first place, for that there are many steps that the population has to learn and practice diligently, (more on that later). If we get infected by the swine flu virus there are a number of conventional treatments available and they must be used in all cases, however there are also many home remedies for swine flu virus that can help mitigate the symptoms. But first let answer the most common questions for swine flu and home remedies swine flu:
What is the swine flu virus?
Is a virus that affects the respiratory tract it’s a very contagious virus. There are three types of viruses (A, B, C) plus there are several sub-types. The Mexican government identified the new A (H1N1) swine flu in May 2009. This virus in particularly affects every body regardless of age, however children and the elderly have more mortality risk.
Is this Flu like the common Flu?
No, even though both are respiratory diseases and both have similar symptoms the microorganism that causes swine flu is different.
How swine flu does spread from person to person?
It spreads from person to person by mouth and nasal secretions (Cough, sneeze, talking, and singing) or by direct contact with an infected person, hand and kissing. The swine flu virus is very contagious (3 to 7 days) after symptoms have started. Enclosed places are very favorable environments for the swine virus. It is estimated that in 3 to 6 months the world could be suffering a serious pandemic.
What are the symptoms of swine flu?
How do I know if I have swine flu?
The diagnosis is made by testing the nasal or throat secretion of the affected person. Results are conclusive within 24 hours.
Can swine flu virus evolve into a more serious condition?
Yes, an immune depressed person can have serious complications from swine flu virus, and it could be fatal.
List of Home Remedies for Swine Flu
– Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
– Do no share food, glasses or forks.
– Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
– Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
– Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
– Avoid sudden temperature change.
– Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
– Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
- Take Vitamin C to boost immune system and increase the number of white blood cells
- Take Zinc lozenges, it boosts the immune system as soon the symptoms develop.
- Colloidal silver kills viruses.
- Take Garlic capsules to decrease de growth of the virus.
- Make a tea mixing:
1 tsp. grated ginger root.
½ tsp. cayenne powder.
1 cup of boiling water.
Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Take “cold and flu” tablets this homeopathic preparation has help people avoid getting infected with the flu virus by taking 1 tablet a day throughout the flu season.
- Take arsenicum album if thirsty but feel better drinking warm fluids, lack of appetite, body aches, and feel worse during the night.
- Take bryonia if cough, throat and chest pain, dry mouth and lips, very thirsty.
- Mix two tablespoons of vinegar, one tablespoon of honey, and one cup of warm water each morning. This may prevent and kill microbes.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more
Home Remedies Menu
- Acidity and Gas
- Age Spots
- Alcohol Detox
- Alzheimers Disease
- Anti Aging
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Athlete’s foot
- Bad Breath
- Back Pain
- Bee Sting
- Bed Sores
- Bladder Infection
- Bloodshot Eye
- Body Odor
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Bone Fracture
- Canker Sores
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chicken Pox
- Cold sores
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dark Under Eye Circles
- Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Dark Eye Circles
- Dog Bite
- Dry Skin
- Ear Infection
- Eye Problem
- Fibrocystic Breast
- Hair Loss
- Hair loss in Women
- Hair Problem
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Care
- Hives Urticaria
- Immune System
- Intestinal Worms
- Insomnia How to Get to Sleep
- Kidney Stones
- Leg Cramps
- Low Blood Sugar
- Mature Skin
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Care
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Nose Bleed
- Oily Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Poison Ivy and Poison Oak
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Quit Smoking
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care Products
- Skin blemish
- Skin problems
- Spider Veins
- Stop Balding
- Stretch Marks
- Swine Flu
- Sunburn First Aid
- Toe Fungus
- Varicose Veins
- Get Rid of Warts…
- White Teeth
- Wrinkles Natural Treatment
- Yeast Infection
Like Us on Facebook
- Know if you have nasal allergies
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Soothe Muscle Contractures Naturally with Rosemary and Lavender
- Cure excess uric acid, overweight and rheumatic diseases with horsetail
- Eating mushrooms to improve health
- WHEN TO USE VITAMINS
- Home Remedies for Appendicitis
- Natural Remedies for Acidity
- Eliminate Ciatica, Cramps and Bone Problems with Herbal Medicines
- Natural Juices To treat Lupus
- Prostate cancer can be prevented with tomato
- Quinoa and Amaranth Cereals for Diabetes
- Tuna and Sardines Cure and Prevent
- 10 FOODS TO STOP AGING
- Clean the Lymphatic System with Ginger and Turmeric Cayenne
- Remedy for Gallstones
- News on Nutrition for Cancer Patients
- 13 Vegetable Juices to Cure Common Health Problems
- Home Remedies for Tennis Elbow
- Rosemary relieves joint pains, colds and indigestion
- 10 CORONARY CARE FOODS to protect the heart
- Natural treatment for hives
- Ten Tips for osteoarthritis patients
- Nutrition Tips For Immune System
- Healing Properties of Cilantro
- Resveratrol Can Stop Aging
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Home Remedies to Cure Insomnia
- Honey Cures and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Bone Pain
- The power of Noni to Heal Diabetes
- Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
- Difference between a mole and a melanoma
- Healing properties of mushrooms
- Respiratory diseases in children
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Omega 3
- Natural Antibiotics
- Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
- Home Remedies for Eye Injury
- The Benefits of Cereals
- Food Allergy
- Insect Repellents
- Poisonous Plants
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Magnesium deficiency
- The ABC to treat BLEEDING NOSE
- Parkinson’s Disease Remedies
- Strong Immune System for Winter
- Improve Fertility
- Diabetes Risks During Vacation
- Beauty Tips and Remedies
- Nutritional Advice To Keep You Feeling Better
- Essential Tips To Increase Your Knowledge Of Organic Gardening
- Home Remedies for Depression
- Strategies On How To Get Rid Of Arthritis
- Best Ways To Improve Memory Easily
- Home Remedies During Pregnancy
- Use These Tips to Relieve Tinnitus
- Hair Loss Treatment by Fibond
- What Everyone That’s Getting Acupuncture Needs To Know First
- Great Advice and Tips On Juicing
- Tips That Will Help You With Your Back Pain
- Cope With Cancer By Using These Helpful Tips
- Straight Forward Acne Home Remedies
- Easy Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
- Useful Tips For Helping Your Asthma Condition
- Panic Attacks, Simple Tips to Help You Deal with Anxiety
- Home Remedies Sleep Apnea
- Control Your Acne Today With These Home Remedies for Acne
- Things To Do In Order To Get Rid Of Yeast Infection
- Anti-Snoring Remedies and Tips
- Eliminate Cellulite By Using This Natural Alternative
- White Spots on Nails
- Simple Home Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Easy Steps to Get White Teeth
- Steatosis Fatty Liver
- 16 Tips to feel 10 years younger
- 5 Foods That Help Cure Insomnia
- Natural Cures for Halitosis
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
- Home Remedies Chest Congestion
- Natural Ways to Remove Warts
- Amazon Best Seller
- 8 Common Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Vitamin A
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Natural Home Remedies Arthritis
- Home Remedies to Lose Weight
- Herbs For Beauty Skin
- Sunburn Instant Relief
- Cures For Insomnia
- Home Remedies Side Effects
- Making Home Remedies
- Insomnia Remedy
- Natural Cure For Insomnia
- Understand and Remove Cellulite with Home Remedies…
- Home Remedies Goldenseal
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane)
- Home Remedies Echinacea