Home Remedies Heart Care
Please use the home remedies for Heart Care below.
- Wine parsley
This ancient recipe dating from the middle Ages. The preparation is used to combat the weakness of the heart.
100 g of leaves and stems fresh parsley, chopped
750 ml (one bottle) of white wine
10 ml cider vinegar
200 g of honey
Place ingredients, except honey in a saucepan and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add the honey and cook the mixture for five minutes. Strain and bottle the liquid. Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) three times a day.
- Lemon balm tea
It is used to moderate palpitations when suffering from stress. Caraway is one of the oldest herbs, and is cultivated both for its food value as the medicinal.
20 g of dried lemon balm leaves
20 g of dried rue leaves
20 g caraway seeds
Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container. To prepare the tea, add a heaping teaspoon of the mixture to 200 ml of hot water and let stand 20 minutes. Then strain the liquid and, if desired, sweeten with honey. Take up to two cups a day.
- Inotrope infusion
This combination of herbs helps to boost circulation.
40 g of hawthorn flowers and leaves dry
20 g of dried rosemary
20 mg of gotu kola
20 g of dried raspberry leaves
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container. To prepare the infusion let stand a teaspoon of the mixture, 250 ml (one cup) of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain the infusion and, if desired, add honey to sweeten it. Take up to three cups a day.
- Relaxing Tea
This helps to relieve the tachycardia.
20 g of dried lime flowers
20 g of dried lavender flowers
20 g of dried rue leaves
20 g of dried hops
Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container. To make tea, steep one teaspoon of the mixture, 250 ml (one cup) of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain the tea and, if desired, sweeten with honey. Take up to three cups a day.
- Wine valerian
It is a pleasant tasting drink, which promotes relaxation.
15 g of dried valerian root
The peel of an orange
A sprig of rosemary
One liter of white wine
Put ingredients in an airtight bottle and let marinate for four weeks. Then strain the liquid into a saucepan, boil for one minute and return to the bottle airtight. Take a small cup (45 ml) of wine three times a day.
- Control of hypertension
Many people suffer from hypertension, that while a serious health risk, can be controlled. In many cases, hypertension is a consequence of obesity and poor nutrition. If diabetes is complicated and excessive concentration of cholesterol in the blood, the risk of heart attack or stroke is much greater.
- Infusion hypotensive
This remedy helps to lower high blood pressure. The leaves, flowers and hawthorn berries are used medicinally since the Middle Ages, and in the decade of the 30 French scientists found that olive leaves are hypotensive and hypoglycemic, ie reducing both blood pressure and glucose concentration in the blood.
20 g of hawthorn flowers and leaves dry
20 g of dried olive leaves
20 g of leaves of wild dagga (lion’s ear, Leonotis Leonurus) dry
20 g of dried lemon balm leaves
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container. To prepare the infusion, place a heaping teaspoon of mixture into a cup and add 250 ml of boiling water. Let stand for 20 minutes infusion, strain it and, if desired, sweeten with honey. Take up to three cups a day.
- Wine rosemary
Besides adding flavor to food, rosemary stimulates circulation.
15 g of dried rosemary leaves
750 ml (one bottle) of white wine
Place the rosemary in a bottle and pour the wine over it. Close the bottle with a cork or screw cap and let the mixture marinate for five days. Then pour the liquid through a fine sieve into another bottle airtight. Take a small cup (45 ml) of wine at lunch and dinner.
- Buckeye bath for the feet
The active substances of the horse chestnut help to strengthen blood vessels.
15 g of leaves and fruits of dried horse chestnut
2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
2 teaspoons of dried nettle leaves
500 ml (2 cups) water
Mix dry ingredients and put two teaspoons of this preparation in a refractory container. Boil water, pour over the ready, let stand an infusion, strain and store. Add two tablespoons of the infusion to four liters of water and use this mixture as a foot bath.
- Varicose Veins
The dilated veins known as varicose veins are not a new disease, our ancestors also suffered, and that weakness may be inherited vein.
Varicose veins form when the valves in the veins weaken and impede the movement of the legs toward the heart. Blood then collects in the veins, which swell, deform and cause pain.
Constipation can compress the veins of the abdomen and hinder the flow from the legs. Weak vein can also cause hemorrhoids, which manifest with pain and itching in the rectum.
- Infusion for variceal
20 g whole buckwheat grains
20 g of crude dried flowers
20 g of dried elder flowers
Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container. To prepare the tea, steep one teaspoon full of the mixture in 250 ml (one cup) of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain the infusion and, if desired, sweeten with honey. Take up to three cups a day.
6 drops of cypress oil
6 drops of chamomile oil
3 drops peppermint oil
20 drops of vegetable oil
Add two drops of cypress oil, two of chamomile oil and peppermint oil to your bath seat. Take the bathroom for 5 to 10 minutes. Then mix the remaining oil and apply to the affected area.
List of Home Remedies for Heart Care
- Herbal medicine
The wild rose, elderberry flowers and lime are used to relieve colds, hops, lemon balm and valerian, to combat stress and insomnia. Among plants beneficial for the heart and reducing blood pressure include hawthorn, garlic, lavender and rose.
Tested Remedies For the heart
• Hot baths with valerian root or leaves of lemon balm relaxes and soothes palpitations.
• Do 20 minutes of daily outdoor exercise to oxygenate the blood and strengthen the heart.
• If heart, avoid coffee – caffeine can cause tachycardia – and stop smoking: smoking affects the heart and circulatory system.
• To alleviate the palpitations drink a glass of water with two tablespoons of sugar and a few drops of lemon juice.
• The garlic is considered a panacea by many healers and naturopathic doctors. Used long to prevent clogging of the arteries and control hypertension. Chopped chives, sprinkled on food, are also used to lower high blood pressure and to stimulate resistance to infection.
• Soak feet alternately in hot and cold water strengthens blood vessels. It is a traditional remedy for poor circulation.
• To improve the general circulation are very useful friction in the foot with rosemary oil. They should avoid this oil for pregnant women, people with hypertension and epilepsy.
• The garlic, raw onion and ginger help reduce cholesterol in the blood, thereby reducing the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Varicose Veins and Hemorrhoids
• To relieve the itching of hemorrhoids, take a cold sitz bath, dry the affected area and apply a little Vaseline.
• Pain Hemorrhoids are treated daily slathering of 1 to 2 drops of oil of witch hazel to the affected area, helping to reduce and alleviate the discomfort.
Virtues of parsley
This herb is useful in combating heart weakness and fluid retention, menstrual irregularities, cystitis, and some gastrointestinal disorders such as indigestion and colic.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more
Home Remedies Menu
- Acidity and Gas
- Age Spots
- Alcohol Detox
- Alzheimers Disease
- Anti Aging
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Athlete’s foot
- Bad Breath
- Back Pain
- Bee Sting
- Bed Sores
- Bladder Infection
- Bloodshot Eye
- Body Odor
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Bone Fracture
- Canker Sores
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chicken Pox
- Cold sores
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dark Under Eye Circles
- Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Dark Eye Circles
- Dog Bite
- Dry Skin
- Ear Infection
- Eye Problem
- Fibrocystic Breast
- Hair Loss
- Hair loss in Women
- Hair Problem
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Care
- Hives Urticaria
- Immune System
- Intestinal Worms
- Insomnia How to Get to Sleep
- Kidney Stones
- Leg Cramps
- Low Blood Sugar
- Mature Skin
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Care
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Nose Bleed
- Oily Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Poison Ivy and Poison Oak
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Quit Smoking
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care Products
- Skin blemish
- Skin problems
- Spider Veins
- Stop Balding
- Stretch Marks
- Swine Flu
- Sunburn First Aid
- Toe Fungus
- Varicose Veins
- Get Rid of Warts…
- White Teeth
- Wrinkles Natural Treatment
- Yeast Infection
Like Us on Facebook
- Know if you have nasal allergies
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Soothe Muscle Contractures Naturally with Rosemary and Lavender
- Cure excess uric acid, overweight and rheumatic diseases with horsetail
- Eating mushrooms to improve health
- WHEN TO USE VITAMINS
- Home Remedies for Appendicitis
- Natural Remedies for Acidity
- Eliminate Ciatica, Cramps and Bone Problems with Herbal Medicines
- Natural Juices To treat Lupus
- Prostate cancer can be prevented with tomato
- Quinoa and Amaranth Cereals for Diabetes
- Tuna and Sardines Cure and Prevent
- 10 FOODS TO STOP AGING
- Clean the Lymphatic System with Ginger and Turmeric Cayenne
- Remedy for Gallstones
- News on Nutrition for Cancer Patients
- 13 Vegetable Juices to Cure Common Health Problems
- Home Remedies for Tennis Elbow
- Rosemary relieves joint pains, colds and indigestion
- 10 CORONARY CARE FOODS to protect the heart
- Natural treatment for hives
- Ten Tips for osteoarthritis patients
- Nutrition Tips For Immune System
- Healing Properties of Cilantro
- Resveratrol Can Stop Aging
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Home Remedies to Cure Insomnia
- Honey Cures and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Bone Pain
- The power of Noni to Heal Diabetes
- Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
- Difference between a mole and a melanoma
- Healing properties of mushrooms
- Respiratory diseases in children
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Omega 3
- Natural Antibiotics
- Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
- Home Remedies for Eye Injury
- The Benefits of Cereals
- Food Allergy
- Insect Repellents
- Poisonous Plants
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Magnesium deficiency
- The ABC to treat BLEEDING NOSE
- Parkinson’s Disease Remedies
- Strong Immune System for Winter
- Improve Fertility
- Diabetes Risks During Vacation
- Beauty Tips and Remedies
- Nutritional Advice To Keep You Feeling Better
- Essential Tips To Increase Your Knowledge Of Organic Gardening
- Home Remedies for Depression
- Strategies On How To Get Rid Of Arthritis
- Best Ways To Improve Memory Easily
- Home Remedies During Pregnancy
- Use These Tips to Relieve Tinnitus
- Hair Loss Treatment by Fibond
- What Everyone That’s Getting Acupuncture Needs To Know First
- Great Advice and Tips On Juicing
- Tips That Will Help You With Your Back Pain
- Cope With Cancer By Using These Helpful Tips
- Straight Forward Acne Home Remedies
- Easy Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
- Useful Tips For Helping Your Asthma Condition
- Panic Attacks, Simple Tips to Help You Deal with Anxiety
- Home Remedies Sleep Apnea
- Control Your Acne Today With These Home Remedies for Acne
- Things To Do In Order To Get Rid Of Yeast Infection
- Anti-Snoring Remedies and Tips
- Eliminate Cellulite By Using This Natural Alternative
- White Spots on Nails
- Simple Home Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Easy Steps to Get White Teeth
- Steatosis Fatty Liver
- 16 Tips to feel 10 years younger
- 5 Foods That Help Cure Insomnia
- Natural Cures for Halitosis
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
- Home Remedies Chest Congestion
- Natural Ways to Remove Warts
- Amazon Best Seller
- 8 Common Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Vitamin A
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Natural Home Remedies Arthritis
- Home Remedies to Lose Weight
- Herbs For Beauty Skin
- Sunburn Instant Relief
- Cures For Insomnia
- Home Remedies Side Effects
- Making Home Remedies
- Insomnia Remedy
- Natural Cure For Insomnia
- Understand and Remove Cellulite with Home Remedies…
- Home Remedies Goldenseal
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane)
- Home Remedies Echinacea