Home Remedies Hair Problem
|Dry hair||Oily hair|
|Dandruff_Conditioner||Dry hair Rinse|
|Oily hair rinse||Henna_protein|
Dry hair is a problem that develops from excessive exposure to the elements weather can damage and weaken the hair. Sun, ocean water, sand, and wind dry out the scalp. Dry hair is very fragile and breaks easily specially when wet hair can stretch nearly double its length, this can be very damaging. If you have dry hair try to brush it as little as possible when wet.
An oil treatment is recommended this will help give the hair the natural oils that have been strip out of it and give thickness and shine, in this part you’ll find a home made oil treatment for dry hair and a home made totally natural conditioner and shampoo for dry hair as well. We’ll show you also how to incorporate sulfur to your diet and we’ll share with you how french and italians keep their hair healthy and shinny.
Use a mild shampoo containing fatty acids, protein, balsams, and moisturizers.
Use only the amount recommended and do not repeat, this will remove to much natural oils from the hair.
Milk and egg yolks have been used for many years to condition hair and add protein.
Use conditioners that contain confrey, this herb contains lots of protein.
10 drops of sandalwood essential oil.
10 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Mix the ingredients and rub them in using your fingers.
2 ounces aloe vera gel.
2 ounces of castor oil.
6 drops of rose geranium cedar essential oil.
8 drops of rosemary essential oil.
2 drops of ginger essential oil.
Mix ingredients, warm oil and apply to hair and scalp in sections, cover the head with a towel and leave it on for 1 hour. Castor oil washes easily from the hair but Italians have use olive oil for centuries.
Garlic, onions, and all vegetables from the cabbage family are rich in sulfur.
Home Remedies Hair Problem
2 tsp. of confrey essential oil.
2 tsp. of marshmallow essential oil.
2 tsp. of parsley essential oil.
2 tsp. of sage essential oil.
4 cups of water.
2 cups of vinegar.
Mix all the ingredients and use it to rinse your hair after shampooing. Keep it away from your eyes and catch the rinse in a bowl to be used for a second and third time.
1 pint of water.
1 tsp. of burdock root.
1 tsp. of calendula flowers.
1 tsp. of chamomile flowers.
1 tsp. of lavender flowers.
1 tsp. of rosemary leaves.
1 tbs. of vinegar.
Boil water and pour over herbs. Steep for 20 minutes strain and add vinegar. Apply after shampooing do not rinse out.
If the hair contains too much oil, it becomes stick and lifeless and the oil collects dust and dirt which makes the hair dirty all of these things cause dandruff.
Some people have the wrong idea that if you have oily hair then you need a shampoo that removes the oil from the hair, this is not the right way of treating oil excess. The solution would be to use a mild shampoo, baby shampoo is a good alternative, most shampoos have strong chemicals that strip oil completely this causes the oil glands in the scalp to produce even more oil.
Add one of these essential oils to a small amount of shampoo, cedarwood, cypress, lemon, lemongrass, sage and patchouli. These herbs reduce the oil production by the scalp.
Avoid putting protein and balsams on your hair this increases oiliness.
2 ounces unscented shampoo.
12 drops of chamomile essential oil.
12 drops of lavender essential oil.
Mix ingredients and shake well before use.
1 pint boiling water.
1 tsp. burdock root.
1 tsp. calendula flowers.
1 tsp. chamomile flowers.
1 tsp. lavender flowers.
1 tsp. lemongrass leaves.
1 tsp. sage leaves.
1 tbs. vinegar.
Pour water over herbs and steep for 20 minutes, strain and add vinegar. Rinse your hair with the preparation and don’t rinse out.
2 cups warm water.
1 tsp. olive oil.
2 tbs. honey.
24 drops lavender essential oil.
3 ounces henna.
Mix all the ingredients and add them to henna, removing any lumps. Wet hair and apply the preparation from root to ends cover with a plastic bag and towel to keep body heat in, this breaks down the henna and makes the color darker, keep it covered for 1 or 2 hours. Make sure henna does not dry out. Rinse with warm water several times, follow with shampoo and conditioner. IMPORTANT: Use gloves and an old T-shirt to avoid staining of the skin.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more
Home Remedies Menu
- Acidity and Gas
- Age Spots
- Alcohol Detox
- Alzheimers Disease
- Anti Aging
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Athlete’s foot
- Bad Breath
- Back Pain
- Bee Sting
- Bed Sores
- Bladder Infection
- Bloodshot Eye
- Body Odor
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Bone Fracture
- Canker Sores
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chicken Pox
- Cold sores
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dark Under Eye Circles
- Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Dark Eye Circles
- Dog Bite
- Dry Skin
- Ear Infection
- Eye Problem
- Fibrocystic Breast
- Hair Loss
- Hair loss in Women
- Hair Problem
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Care
- Hives Urticaria
- Immune System
- Intestinal Worms
- Insomnia How to Get to Sleep
- Kidney Stones
- Leg Cramps
- Low Blood Sugar
- Mature Skin
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Care
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Nose Bleed
- Oily Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Poison Ivy and Poison Oak
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Quit Smoking
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care Products
- Skin blemish
- Skin problems
- Spider Veins
- Stop Balding
- Stretch Marks
- Swine Flu
- Sunburn First Aid
- Toe Fungus
- Varicose Veins
- Get Rid of Warts…
- White Teeth
- Wrinkles Natural Treatment
- Yeast Infection
Like Us on Facebook
- Know if you have nasal allergies
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Soothe Muscle Contractures Naturally with Rosemary and Lavender
- Cure excess uric acid, overweight and rheumatic diseases with horsetail
- Eating mushrooms to improve health
- WHEN TO USE VITAMINS
- Home Remedies for Appendicitis
- Natural Remedies for Acidity
- Eliminate Ciatica, Cramps and Bone Problems with Herbal Medicines
- Natural Juices To treat Lupus
- Prostate cancer can be prevented with tomato
- Quinoa and Amaranth Cereals for Diabetes
- Tuna and Sardines Cure and Prevent
- 10 FOODS TO STOP AGING
- Clean the Lymphatic System with Ginger and Turmeric Cayenne
- Remedy for Gallstones
- News on Nutrition for Cancer Patients
- 13 Vegetable Juices to Cure Common Health Problems
- Home Remedies for Tennis Elbow
- Rosemary relieves joint pains, colds and indigestion
- 10 CORONARY CARE FOODS to protect the heart
- Natural treatment for hives
- Ten Tips for osteoarthritis patients
- Nutrition Tips For Immune System
- Healing Properties of Cilantro
- Resveratrol Can Stop Aging
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Home Remedies to Cure Insomnia
- Honey Cures and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Bone Pain
- The power of Noni to Heal Diabetes
- Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
- Difference between a mole and a melanoma
- Healing properties of mushrooms
- Respiratory diseases in children
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Omega 3
- Natural Antibiotics
- Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
- Home Remedies for Eye Injury
- The Benefits of Cereals
- Food Allergy
- Insect Repellents
- Poisonous Plants
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Magnesium deficiency
- The ABC to treat BLEEDING NOSE
- Parkinson’s Disease Remedies
- Strong Immune System for Winter
- Improve Fertility
- Diabetes Risks During Vacation
- Beauty Tips and Remedies
- Nutritional Advice To Keep You Feeling Better
- Essential Tips To Increase Your Knowledge Of Organic Gardening
- Home Remedies for Depression
- Strategies On How To Get Rid Of Arthritis
- Best Ways To Improve Memory Easily
- Home Remedies During Pregnancy
- Use These Tips to Relieve Tinnitus
- Hair Loss Treatment by Fibond
- What Everyone That’s Getting Acupuncture Needs To Know First
- Great Advice and Tips On Juicing
- Tips That Will Help You With Your Back Pain
- Cope With Cancer By Using These Helpful Tips
- Straight Forward Acne Home Remedies
- Easy Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
- Useful Tips For Helping Your Asthma Condition
- Panic Attacks, Simple Tips to Help You Deal with Anxiety
- Home Remedies Sleep Apnea
- Control Your Acne Today With These Home Remedies for Acne
- Things To Do In Order To Get Rid Of Yeast Infection
- Anti-Snoring Remedies and Tips
- Eliminate Cellulite By Using This Natural Alternative
- White Spots on Nails
- Simple Home Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Easy Steps to Get White Teeth
- Steatosis Fatty Liver
- 16 Tips to feel 10 years younger
- 5 Foods That Help Cure Insomnia
- Natural Cures for Halitosis
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
- Home Remedies Chest Congestion
- Natural Ways to Remove Warts
- Amazon Best Seller
- 8 Common Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Vitamin A
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Natural Home Remedies Arthritis
- Home Remedies to Lose Weight
- Herbs For Beauty Skin
- Sunburn Instant Relief
- Cures For Insomnia
- Home Remedies Side Effects
- Making Home Remedies
- Insomnia Remedy
- Natural Cure For Insomnia
- Understand and Remove Cellulite with Home Remedies…
- Home Remedies Goldenseal
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane)
- Home Remedies Echinacea