Natural Home Remedies Strong Immune System
The immune system is the most important system of the body when it comes to preventing diseases, a weak immune system increases the chances of becoming ill with any type of infection, low immunity can detected if some of these signs are present: (keep in mind that home remedies immune system are very useful for strengthen your health.
-Frequent colds and flu
-Frequent cold sores or genital herpes
Sixty five years ago medical scientists promised us that infections caused by bacteria and others would be a thing of the past due to the new discovery of patented pharmaceutical drugs. This very brave statement was made and almost automatically more than half of the herbs recommended in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia were taken off to be replaced with these chemical drugs. I wish I could tell you that the promised was kept and that now we live in an infection free world, but this is not so. We are all familiar with the enormous amounts and resistance of bacteria. Antibiotics have not live up to their promised; to the contrary they have become a problem in itself, by over use and side effects that cause liver, kidney, nervous and immune system damage.
Modern conventional medicine battles diseases directly by means of drugs, surgery, radiation and other therapies, but true health can be attained only by maintaining a healthy properly functioning immune system and using home remedies can definitely help to strengthen the ability to fight diseases.
It is the immune system that fights off disease-causing microorganisms and it engineers the healing process. The immune system is the key to fighting every kind of insult to the body, from that little shaving scratch to the gigantic amount of viruses the constantly try to invade our bodies. Even the aging process may be related to a deteriorated immune system. During winter the immune system is put to the test. Is your immune system ready?
Weakening of the immune system makes us vulnerable to every type of illness that affects humans. Some common signs of impaired immune functions include fatigue, lassitude, repeated infections, inflammation, allergic reactions, slow wound healing, chronic diarrhea and infections related to overgrowth of benign organisms already present in the body, such as oral thrush, vaginal yeast infections and other fungal infections. It is calculated that a normal adult gets an average of two colds per year. People suffering from colds more than the average are likely to have some sort of immune deficiency. Dark circles could be directly related to an immune system malfunction.
Explaining what the immune system is the hard part. The immune system it is not an organ but an interaction between many organs, structures and substances with the task of recognizing or differencing from things that belong and those that don’t belong to the body, and then neutralizing or destroying the ones that are foreign.
The immune system is like no other bodily system, the patrolling and protecting tasks of the immune system are share by white cells, bone marrow, the lymphatic vessels and organs, specialized cells found and various body tissues, and specialized substances, called serum factors, that are present in the blood. Ideally, all of these components work together to protects the body against diseases.
To boost and protect your immune system I recommend a list of herbs, vitamins, supplements and special home remedies recipes that have shown remarkable results throughout the years.
List of Home Remedies for Immune System
- Astragalus boosts the immune system and generates anticancer cells in the body. It is also a powerful antioxidant and protects the liver from toxins. This makes this plant ideal for people suffering from dark circles due to liver problems and depressed immune system. IMPORTANT: Do not take this herb if fever is present.
- Baybarry has antibiotic effects for sore throat, coughs, clods and flu.
- Garlic is effective against at least 30 types of bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi. It has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Echinacea boosts the immune system and enhances lymphatic function.
- Goldenseal strengthens the immune system, cleanses and detoxifies the body. It has anti bacteria properties.
- In a small town called Chirchik, Russia, a flu epidemic swept the town. When many adults and children did not get sick scientists wanted to know why they were immune to the disease. It turns out that all of them used the berries from an herb called Shizandra.
Immune System Home Remedy:
- Immune System Booster.
2 cups of water.
1 tsp. echinacea root.
½ tsp. chamomile leaves.
½ tsp. shizandra berries
½ tsp. peppermint leaves. [/fancy-ul]
- Immune Tincture.
½ tsp. Echinacea root tincture.
½ tsp. pau d´arco bark tincture.
½ tsp. Siberian ginseng root tincture.
½ tsp. licorice root tincture.
½ tsp. astragalus root tincture.
½ tsp. bupleurum root tincture.
Combine all these ingredients. If you have evidence of a depressed immune system, take 3 tsp. of the formula daily for up to 5 days. Double the dose during an infection.
- Include in the diet chlorella, garlic and pearl barley. These foods contain germanium, a trace element beneficial for the immune system. Also giant red kelp contains iodine, calcium, iron, carotene, protein, riboflavin and vitamin C, which are necessary for the immune system’s functional integrity.
- Vitamin C may be the single most important nutrient for the immune system. It is essential for the formation of adrenal hormones and the production of lymphocytes. It also has direct effect on bacteria and viruses. Vitamin C should be taken with bioflavonoids, natural plant substances that enhance absorption and reinforce the action of this vitamin.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more
Home Remedies Menu
- Acidity and Gas
- Age Spots
- Alcohol Detox
- Alzheimers Disease
- Anti Aging
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Athlete’s foot
- Bad Breath
- Back Pain
- Bee Sting
- Bed Sores
- Bladder Infection
- Bloodshot Eye
- Body Odor
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Bone Fracture
- Canker Sores
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chicken Pox
- Cold sores
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dark Under Eye Circles
- Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Dark Eye Circles
- Dog Bite
- Dry Skin
- Ear Infection
- Eye Problem
- Fibrocystic Breast
- Hair Loss
- Hair loss in Women
- Hair Problem
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Care
- Hives Urticaria
- Immune System
- Intestinal Worms
- Insomnia How to Get to Sleep
- Kidney Stones
- Leg Cramps
- Low Blood Sugar
- Mature Skin
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Care
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Nose Bleed
- Oily Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Poison Ivy and Poison Oak
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Quit Smoking
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care Products
- Skin blemish
- Skin problems
- Spider Veins
- Stop Balding
- Stretch Marks
- Swine Flu
- Sunburn First Aid
- Toe Fungus
- Varicose Veins
- Get Rid of Warts…
- White Teeth
- Wrinkles Natural Treatment
- Yeast Infection
Like Us on Facebook
- Know if you have nasal allergies
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Soothe Muscle Contractures Naturally with Rosemary and Lavender
- Cure excess uric acid, overweight and rheumatic diseases with horsetail
- Eating mushrooms to improve health
- WHEN TO USE VITAMINS
- Home Remedies for Appendicitis
- Natural Remedies for Acidity
- Eliminate Ciatica, Cramps and Bone Problems with Herbal Medicines
- Natural Juices To treat Lupus
- Prostate cancer can be prevented with tomato
- Quinoa and Amaranth Cereals for Diabetes
- Tuna and Sardines Cure and Prevent
- 10 FOODS TO STOP AGING
- Clean the Lymphatic System with Ginger and Turmeric Cayenne
- Remedy for Gallstones
- News on Nutrition for Cancer Patients
- 13 Vegetable Juices to Cure Common Health Problems
- Home Remedies for Tennis Elbow
- Rosemary relieves joint pains, colds and indigestion
- 10 CORONARY CARE FOODS to protect the heart
- Natural treatment for hives
- Ten Tips for osteoarthritis patients
- Nutrition Tips For Immune System
- Healing Properties of Cilantro
- Resveratrol Can Stop Aging
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Home Remedies to Cure Insomnia
- Honey Cures and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Bone Pain
- The power of Noni to Heal Diabetes
- Nutritional Solutions for Constipation
- Difference between a mole and a melanoma
- Healing properties of mushrooms
- Respiratory diseases in children
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Omega 3
- Natural Antibiotics
- Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
- Home Remedies for Eye Injury
- The Benefits of Cereals
- Food Allergy
- Insect Repellents
- Poisonous Plants
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Magnesium deficiency
- The ABC to treat BLEEDING NOSE
- Parkinson’s Disease Remedies
- Strong Immune System for Winter
- Improve Fertility
- Diabetes Risks During Vacation
- Beauty Tips and Remedies
- Nutritional Advice To Keep You Feeling Better
- Essential Tips To Increase Your Knowledge Of Organic Gardening
- Home Remedies for Depression
- Strategies On How To Get Rid Of Arthritis
- Best Ways To Improve Memory Easily
- Home Remedies During Pregnancy
- Use These Tips to Relieve Tinnitus
- Hair Loss Treatment by Fibond
- What Everyone That’s Getting Acupuncture Needs To Know First
- Great Advice and Tips On Juicing
- Tips That Will Help You With Your Back Pain
- Cope With Cancer By Using These Helpful Tips
- Straight Forward Acne Home Remedies
- Easy Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
- Useful Tips For Helping Your Asthma Condition
- Panic Attacks, Simple Tips to Help You Deal with Anxiety
- Home Remedies Sleep Apnea
- Control Your Acne Today With These Home Remedies for Acne
- Things To Do In Order To Get Rid Of Yeast Infection
- Anti-Snoring Remedies and Tips
- Eliminate Cellulite By Using This Natural Alternative
- White Spots on Nails
- Simple Home Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Easy Steps to Get White Teeth
- Steatosis Fatty Liver
- 16 Tips to feel 10 years younger
- 5 Foods That Help Cure Insomnia
- Natural Cures for Halitosis
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
- Home Remedies Chest Congestion
- Natural Ways to Remove Warts
- Amazon Best Seller
- 8 Common Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Vitamin A
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Natural Home Remedies Arthritis
- Home Remedies to Lose Weight
- Herbs For Beauty Skin
- Sunburn Instant Relief
- Cures For Insomnia
- Home Remedies Side Effects
- Making Home Remedies
- Insomnia Remedy
- Natural Cure For Insomnia
- Understand and Remove Cellulite with Home Remedies…
- Home Remedies Goldenseal
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane)
- Home Remedies Echinacea