Being healthy is not as difficult or as expensive. What is more, it is much simpler than we think. Here are some tips to follow at home and feel much better. The next 16 tips to feel years younger are very useful.
16 Tips to feel 10 years younger
* Laughter acts on the immune system as a turboprop engine. Laughter raises the T lymphocytes and reduces cortisol, the stress hormone, in almost 50 %.
* Runs. A light run at least four times a week or a bicycle ride (45 minutes) will keep your cells in active mode.
* “Load on sun”. You should soak up the sun from 15 to 30 minutes four to five times per week. The light activates the production of substances messengers of the immune system, which are activated against viruses and cancer cells. But be careful! Too much sun will weaken.
* I slept enough. Sleep is good. A part of the messenger substances, which cause deep sleep, they are also excellent for the immune system.
* Lower the overweight. It is a proven fact that the weight of the excess pounds weakens the immune system.
* The correct fats. Per day consumed a portion of polyunsaturated fatty acids. So you raise the defense systems and support the healing of injuries.
* Eat the peel. If possible, don’t peel vegetables or fruits. It is better to brush them clean. Large amounts of vitamins are found in the skin and immediately under the same.
* Eat raw fruits and vegetables. Cooking evaporates more than half of the vitamin C. Eating raw vegetables and fruit ensures the highest amount of vitamins. The same is true with vitamin B.
* Do not reheat left overs. These processes are the biggest killers of vitamins. The best procedure is to cook vegetables in the smallest amount of liquid as possible.
* Pay attention to the color of the food. Eat vegetables with strong colors: green beans, spinach, lettuce, green cabbage, tomatoes, and chilies. The more intense the colors, the more vital substances they contain. The same applies to fruit.
* Do not drink black tea after a meal. Black tea hinders the absorption of vitamin B1. Waits a while after eating and then take the tea.
* PROBIOTICS with yogurt. It contains lactic acid bacteria (bacteria bifidas) that fights germs in the intestine, preventing it from going to the blood. It is important for the immune system’s defense: the intestinal flora has to have a balance between its more than 400 strains of bacteria that reside there since birth. If you don’t feel good eating dairy products, consumer probiotic capsules of bacteria or other foods such as sauerkraut or kefir.
* Proteins. Protein deficiency weakens the immune system. The amino acid valine is particularly active in this system.
* Antioxidants Ingeri. dose: 1 to 3 grams of vitamin C, 400 mgrs. of natural vitamin E, 100 to 200 micrograms of selenium 25 to 50 mg of beta carotene.
* Take vitamin C daily. The daily consumption of 3 grams of vitamin C strengthens the defenses; it shortens the duration of colds and maintains the virus within their limits. It also stimulates the formation of collagen and antibodies.
* Taking zinc every day. Eat between 25 and 50 milligrams of zinc, colds are shorter and of lesser intensity. Eat nuts, whole grains (such as wheat germ) and green lettuce, foods that contain them.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more