Vegetables have the great virtue of being versatile as they can be combined with each other, not only for a better taste but also to enhance and complement nutritional and healing values.
When we speak of juices, we mean the liquid extracted through a juicer that, by action of centrifugal force, is able to remove all the liquid contained in the chosen vegetables: there is an abundance of minerals and vitamins that are extracted together. The rest of the fibers remaining in the juicer contain a lot of nutrients that can be mixed with cereals, to prepare a pudding or pie filling. It can also be used as natural fertilizer for plants in the garden or pots. We have created this 13 vegetable juices to cure common health problems like heartburn, insomnia, stress and others.
List of 13 Vegetable Juices to Cure Common Health Problems
- Heartburn: Juicing a carrot, an apple and four leaves of white cabbage. Drink before each meal.
- Uric acid: To combat the pain caused by uric acid, we can prepare a beet juice and 2 carrots or two carrots and 1 onion.
- Slimming: Carrots and lettuce. These vegetables provide substantial amounts of calcium and vitamins, and nutritionally complement each other well. Wash ingredients and blend about 100 grams of each of the vegetables. It can be combined with pineapple, melon or apple.
- Alopecia: 3.5 ounces of watercress (contains chlorine, sulfur, potassium, calcium, vitamin A, B2, E). Once the juice of the watercress is extracted apply on hair and scalp, washing after 20 minutes. This massage should be done daily, but without rubbing excessively.
- antiaging: This juice regenerates the skin, thanks to its high content of folic acid, which together with beta carotene (vitamin A) and vitamin C, prevents cell aging. Include a small, raw cabbage, carrot and a red pepper. All ingredients are passed through the blender until a soft mixture is achieved. We recommend drinking this juice at noon.
- Anti stress: The vegetables in this juice have sedative properties, and make it ideal for nervous and anxious people: use two cucumbers and the center of a lettuce. The vegetables are blended add crushed ice, salt and pepper. We recommend taking it at night.
- Cholesterol: 4 ounces of watercress, a peeled lemon and a teaspoon of lecithin. After watercress and lemon are juiced, lecithin is added, and this preparation is taken once daily. This is an excellent tonic and diuretic juice for immediate action on the digestive organs.
- Halitosis (bad breath): 5 ounces of carrots, 3.5 ounces of spinach and 3.5 ounces of cucumber. After cutting the ingredients, juice and drink half a glass after meals.
- Hypertension: 4 ounces of carrot (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, B and C), 5 ounces of peeled beet (magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B and C) and 3.5 ounces of ripe grapes (potassium, manganese, calcium, vitamins A, B1, B2). Juice the ingredients and take before bedtime.
- Insomnia: 3.5 ounces of lettuce (contains iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B, C and D) and 3.5 ounces of peeled beets (magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B and C). Cut the ingredients, Juice, and always drink before bedtime.
- Osteoporosis: Preparation highly recommended to prevent osteoporosis, the vegetables in this formula are high in calcium: 3.5 ounces of carrots and 5 ounces of lettuce. The ingredients are juiced and taken at noon, or night.
- Regulate intestinal transit: This drink strengthens the digestive system and helps combat intestinal gas. It also has stimulant properties and is rich in minerals. Its ingredients are: four carrots, three or four sprigs of parsley. Juice the ingredients until smooth mixture, to which you can add the juice of half a lemon and a little salt. It is delicious if taken very cold.
- Rheumatism: This juice has a combination of vegetables that cleanses the body and is ideal for people with anemia. Its ingredients are: Four peeled carrots, half a cabbage, two cucumbers peeled and garlic. All ingredients are passed through the blender, and served cold, preferably at noon.
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more