They regulate metabolism and help burn body fat
Consider these foods, and build your anti aging menu. These are products that maintain the freshness of the body regulating metabolism and protecting all vital organs such as the heart, intestines and liver.
10 Anti-Aging Foods
Did you know that there are foods that besides being nutritious and tasty, help maintain youth through good organic functions?
Believe it or not, when the metabolism is working properly, all body cells remain healthy and lush, which is evident in everything:
Internally, the feeling is one of well being. Externally, the skin is more beautiful and healthy.
According to experts in anti-aging medicine, there are certain foods that give the body additional fuel. In addition to nourish with vitamins, proteins and minerals, these foods are the core of any healthy diet, which provide the following benefits:
Prevent and reduce inflammation.
Regulate metabolism and burn body fat.
Normalize blood pressure.
Protect against cardiovascular diseases.
Normalize intestinal transit
“It is considered that monounsaturated fats in olive oil
help reduce low-density lipoproteins, commonly called bad cholesterol “
10 FOODS TO STOP AGING
Pink salmon: rich in omega-3 fatty acid that helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides and also increases the flow of blood that prevents the formation of blood clots. As vitamins, it contains vitamins from the B group, as B2, B3, B6 and B9 and B12. These allow the use of energy nutrients, ie carbohydrates, fats and proteins involved in important processes (formation of red blood cells, synthesis of genetic material, functioning of the nervous system and the immune system, etc.) Salmon is rich in fat, that contains large amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A and D. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance, growth and repair of the mucous membranes, skin and other body tissues. It also promotes resistance to infections, it is necessary for the development of the nervous system and night vision, and is involved in bone growth. Vitamin D regulates calcium levels in the blood and improves the absorption and fixation of this mineral in bone. It is a source of magnesium and iodine. Magnesium is related to digestive function, nerves and muscles.
Garlic and onion: Are foods rich in glycine, arginine, lysine, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium, sulfur, vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin E which are important for the
circulatory system and have important antithrombotic properties. They have been used for hundreds of years as Bactericides, considered extraordinary natural antibiotic. They promote digestion and are potent anti-inflammatory. New research considered garlic and onion as “natural allies” in detoxifying the body and in the fight against cancer.
Brussels sprouts. Excellent source of water, protein and vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, B, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus and calcium complex. It promotes the immune system in the intestine, large capacity to prevent anemia, and protective anti-tumor.
Oatmeal. Prevent anemia, because it contains iron, folic acid and also minerals and carbohydrates, has lots of soluble and insoluble fibers (according to studies at the University of Kentucky) lowers bad cholesterol or LDL and triglycerides, while enhance the good or HDL cholesterol.
- Berries: Especially rich in vitamin C, which acts in the body as a powerful antioxidant, red fruits provide very few calories. Vitamin C is involved also in the formation of collagen, bones and teeth, red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron from food. Offers resistance needed by our body to fight against infections. In general, berries are good source of fiber, potassium, iron and calcium. They contain astringent tannins and cardiovascular protective compounds. Besides all these nutritional properties, raspberries and blackberries, for instance, contain a lot of soluble fiber, a compound that positively affects cholesterol and diabetes by blocking the absorption of fats and sugars. Blackberries are one of the few fruits that have vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect the fatty acids. They prevent abnormal destruction of red blood cells, prevent eye disorders, anemia and heart attacks. Since its presence removes toxic substances, it helps smokers.
- Ginger and turmeric root: With its curious sweet and spicy taste, these foods are attributed qualities as stimulants, antidepressants and expectorants. Several medical studies have been found to be effective in treating nausea and gastrointestinal stimulant and, hence is widely applied to treat indigestion, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness and headaches, also have a good amount of antioxidants as important in sports to prevent cellular aging. Its expectorant action is also useful to treat colds and the consequent improvement in breathing.
- Extra virgin olive oil: The current recommendation from the American Heart Association suggests a simple guideline: we must replace saturated fats (from animals) for monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats (vegetable oils, such as olive oil) to maintain a healthy heart.
- Monounsaturated fats in olive oil help reduce low-density lipoproteins, commonly called bad cholesterol (carry cholesterol from the blood to the walls of the arteries and clog). Also, they do not increase triglycerides and maintain or increase high-density lipoprotein, known as good cholesterol (cholesterol transport from peripheral tissues or arteries to the liver for use or expelled).
- Yogurt. Considered an essential food for good health, it is a product of the probiotics group, which contain several colonies of living microorganisms that positively influence our body. Its main effects on health are:
- Enhance, restore and heal the intestinal flora. Its antimicrobial properties allow the evacuation of stomach contents, inhibiting undesirable microorganisms housed in the stomach.
- Maintain normal intestinal flora and urogenital microflora.
- Improving the nutritional value of food and the resistance against pathogenic organisms.
- It acts on the natural resistance against infection.
- Increase disease resistance: the regular consumption of yogurt stimulates the immune system.
- Very useful for people suffering from diarrhea, constipation or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Helps in cases of cardiovascular disease.
- Prevents osteoporosis at any age (yogurt provides 70 percent of the total content of calcium in the diet.
- Lactic acid stimulate anti-tumor action and therefore prevent the occurrence of cancer.
- It is an excellent anti-allergic: to clean the intestines, reduces food allergies.
- Helps in cases of anorexia and bulimia; its high calcium and high quality protein, vitamins and carbohydrates, restores the body’s defenses.
- It is very useful for alcoholics, drug addicts and people who have taken many medications. Yogurt in the diet is an almost obligatory treatment in many institutions.
YOGURT AND BEAUTY
Stop using recipes for Natural home remedies from those web sites that show only visitor’s uploaded remedies. Don’t put your life in danger.
Get all the secret home remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world compiled into one book — more than 350 pages loaded with more than 3,000 natural alternative cures.Read more